What is TeleSmart? TeleSmart is a global sales training and coaching company. For the past 18 years we have specialized in training thousands of salespeople to sell, service, and support their customers–the smart way. We provide energetic, whip-smart, up-to-the-minute, and enduring training within an interactive environment.
Why companies choose TeleSmart? When most Fortune 500 Saas sales organizations think of developing their inside sales talent, they call TeleSmart Communications — a must-have solutions provider. They choose TeleSmart because their teams have already sat through the traditional training methodologies but found that they fell short in addressing the complex and dramatic differences presented by the inside sales experience.
What training programs do you provide? The TeleSmart 10 is a customized inside sales training system based on the bestselling book Smart Selling on the Phone and Online. This program demonstrates a set of action-oriented behaviors skills for the entire sales cycle, creating a roadmap that your managers and teams can use well into the future.
What type of clients have you worked with? TeleSmart has carved out a strong niche with both emerging companies and leaders in the high-tech industry. Our Worldwide client list includes Adobe, Agilent, Avaya, Cisco, Harte-Hanks, Microsoft and many others.
We raise your visibility. TeleSmart knows that responsive service, effective support, and high-margin sales depend on efficient, focused, and strategic phone and online communication. Our commitment is to increase the visibility and viability of their inside sales teams and managers by raising the bar on their skills and sharing best practices.
We make it stick. New skills and competencies are meaningless unless they’re retained. At TeleSmart, we apply training and coaching gains immediately, one-on-one, in real-work situations. So team members integrate their growth right away, for good.
Why is this relevant now? In today’s fragile economy, inside sales teams are in the hot seat like never before to produce and develop territories, embrace their productivity tools, and strike partnerships. They are no longer involved in one part of the sales cycle, they are in the lead— generating more than 50% of the entire organizations’ sale revenues
What we want from you. We partner with managers committed to reinforcing the new skills and behaviors that will make this change happen within their teams. Our goal is to work with organizations that:
- Believe in the importance of a strong telebusiness culture
- Are willing to change the way their people work on the phone and online
- Want their teams to be more efficient, focused, and strategic in their sales prospecting efforts.
10 Reasons why leading companies choose Telesmart for inside sales training:
- Our methodology works: Our TeleSmart 10 inside sales methodology continues to be chosen as the flagship program for many sales organizations, from Autodesk to Cisco to Carashoft.
- We’re Sales 2.0 thought leaders: We choose to work with progressive companies, shaping their inside sales teams to be more efficient, focused, and strategic.
- We have credibility: We’ve been operating in the software high-tech space for nearly two decades, working with every major player in the Silicon Valley sales community.
- We’re versatile: We understand the dynamics of selling in the small, mid-sized, and enterprise markets.
- We’ll train your entire company: We train all your teams, whether you have lead dev, lead qual, telesales, inside sales, channels, or renewals. We have certified thousands of teams and managers on our program.
- We customize for you: No cookie cutters here! We customize all our training, tailoring instruction to suit your needs — and every member of your team.
- We speak management: We teach your managers to identify skill gaps, coach for increased performance and drive revenues. We make training stick.
- We’re international: We have a strong global presence, EMEA, LATAM, or AsiaPac- with programs that have been translated and delivered in several languages.
- We raise the bar: Our training motivates inside sales, transforming the way teams sell over the phone and online.
- We belong to an accredited organization: Josiane Feigon has been voted among the Top 25 Most Influential Inside Sales Providers by AA-ISP for two consecutive years.