I’m baaaaaaaack from a long journey through Morocco. After finishing my manuscript for the Smart Sales Manager book, I absolutely had to decompress and do something completely different. Since my family is Moroccan, and my dad wanted to visit his homeland, we traveled through this amazing country and had lots of adventures. If you have time and want to watch a photo documentary (it’s long) set to some cool Arabic music, check it out.
Here’s a few of my favorite pics of this incredible country.
I spent the past few days preparing for the new year and thinking about what to toss out and what to bring in- I’m in the process of assembling my annual trend reports and 2013 in/out list so stay tuned. In the meantime, here are some of my personal resolutions for 2013:
1. Point your toes and stretch out
2. Be adventurous- take a small bite out of fear
3. Hug tighter- don’t let go until you get that last squeeze in
4. Avoid any one-dimensional people, objects, and conversations
5. Tap someone’s soul, make them feel recognized
6. Let go of outdated thinking- let it slip away, burn it, drown it
7. Take a new road- the one the GPS doesn’t recognize and listen to it say “recalculating”
8. Add as many countries to your passport as your age
9. Set someone free- just reach your hand out
10. Be patient with the slow ones who need to stop and rest along the way